Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Mustang

After I was out of my fathers sight I ran agin to my place. I saw my opening in the fence I climbed through and I felt something tugging on my shorts but I just pulled and kept on going. My knee was throbbing and I stoped to look at it. "Oh man how am I going to explain this to my mom" I mummbled to myself. "You can always say you fell" Marc said. I jumped "Why are you fallowing me" I said."I wanted to know how you are after your little tumble" Marc said. "I'm fine" I said. "Come on lets go get you cleaned up" Marc said. I jumped onto his back and let him carrie me home. Mom came running out to me as soon as she saw it. "Goodness child what happened?" Mom said. "I fell" I mummble."Well lets get you cleaned up" Mom said. I know I was going to get it if they really found out what happened but Marc never said a word. I sat without a sound at the table it's not like anyone noticed any way. I'm the one they hardly notice I wasn't suposta be a girl but I am.