Saturday, February 21, 2009

Mustang

As we finlay got to the house I could hear Marc yelling from the front room. I wondered if he could see us coming or was he fighting with Brady?. Suddenly I saw mom come running out of the house to be right by Ted's side. "She's fine I think she broke her ankle tho". Ted said "What happened to her?." Mom said. "Surprise I tripped" I mumbled. "That's no surprise". Marc said. "Go and get your dad". Mom said. We finlay made it inside the house as Ted put me down on the couch to wait for dad to come. "Alright let me take a look at it. Dad said as he walked in the house and came right to me. Dad looked at it for a with than left the house and 10 mins later he came back in. "Looks like you have to take it easy you sprained it, well wrap you up you'll be good as new". Dad said. "You match the horse out there". Brady said. "At least that horse has no annoying brother like you" I snapped. "Easy does it your as temperamental as that Mustang out there." Brady said. "Go fly a kite Brady". I yelled. "See I was right". Dad laughed. "What?". Mom said. "She's alreay getting better". Dad said.